|Mahesh Ramchandani, M.D., F.R.C.S. (Eng), F.A.C.S.
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgeon
Dr.Ramchandani is a board certified Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgeon. He is also board certified in General surgery.
Dr. Ramchandani is one of the leading heart surgeons in Houston and is part of the surgical faculty at the Methodist DeBakey Heart Center in Houston, Texas. He is also clinical faculty at Baylor College of Medicine.
Dr. Ramchandani specializes in off pump (beating heart) heart surgery and has achieved superior outcomes through active research and development.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Cambridge, UK
- Medical School: University of Cambridge, UK
- Surgical Training: St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK & Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Tx
DEGREES AND DIPLOMAS:
- Master of Arts, University of Cambridge UK
- M.B., B. Chir, University of Cambridge UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (F.R.C.S), England
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S)
- Board Certified: General Surgery (U.S.A)
- Board Certified: Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (U.S.A)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine
- The Methodist Hospital, Houston Tx
- Herman Hospital, Houston Tx
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Houston Tx